Corporate governance and corporate social responsibility: lessons from the land of OZ
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Management & Governance.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102940
Corporate governance; Corporate boards; Corporate social responsibility; Metaphors;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew Leigh & Justin Wolfers, 2005.
"Happiness and the Human Development Index: Australia is Not a Paradox,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
505, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Andrew Leigh & Justin Wolfers, 2006. "Happiness and the Human Development Index: Australia Is Not a Paradox," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 39(2), pages 176-184, 06.
- Leigh, Andrew & Wolfers, Justin, 2006. "Happiness and the Human Development Index: Australia Is Not a Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 1916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Leigh, Andrew & Wolfers, Justin, 2006. "Happiness and the Human Development Index: Australia is NOT a Paradox," CEPR Discussion Papers 5476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Leigh & Justin Wolfers, 2006. "Happiness and the Human Development Index: Australia is Not a Paradox," NBER Working Papers 11925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- OmaziÄ‡ Mislav Ante & Vlahov Rebeka Danijela & MateÅ¡iÄ‡ Mirjana, 2013. "Difference Between Wish And Need -- Evidence Of Building Csr Index In Croatia," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 9(2), pages 111-120.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.