A systematic investigation of cross-validation in GWR model estimation: empirical analysis and Monte Carlo simulations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 9 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Geographically weighted regression; Cross-validation score; Influential points; Goodness-of-fit; Polarization; C13;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Helbich & Wolfgang Brunauer & Eric Vaz & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Spatial Heterogeneity in Hedonic House Price Models: The Case of Austria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-171/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hans Koster, 2012. "Rocketing rents: The magnitude and attenuation of agglomeration economies using commercial rents and micro-data," ERSA conference papers ersa12p892, European Regional Science Association.
- Wrenn, Douglas H. & Sam, Abdoul G., 2014. "Geographically and temporally weighted likelihood regression: Exploring the spatiotemporal determinants of land use change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 60-74.
- Redfearn, Christian L., 2009. "How informative are average effects? Hedonic regression and amenity capitalization in complex urban housing markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 297-306, May.
- Wenjie Wu, 2012. "Spatial Variations in Amenity Values: New Evidence from Beijing, China," SERC Discussion Papers 0113, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Lambert, Dayton M. & Kim, Seung Gyu & Jung, Suhyun, 2009. "Extreme coefficients in Geographically Weighted Regression and their effects on mapping," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49117, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.