Multicollinearity and correlation among local regression coefficients in geographically weighted regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Geographical Systems.
Volume (Year): 7 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=103079
Geographically weighted regression; Multicollinearity; Local regression diagnostics; Spatial eigenvectors; Experimental spatial design;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Hongbo & Mulley, Corinne, 2012. "Understanding spatial variations in the impact of accessibility on land value using geographically weighted regression," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 5(2), pages 46-59.
- Ciriaci, Daria & Palma, Daniela, 2010. "Geography, environmental efficiency and Italian economic growth: a spatially-adapted Environmental Kuznets Curve," MPRA Paper 22899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dean Hanink & Robert Cromley & Avraham Ebenstein, 2012. "Spatial Variation in the Determinants of House Prices and Apartment Rents in China," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 347-363, August.
- David Wheeler & Lance Waller, 2009. "Comparing spatially varying coefficient models: a case study examining violent crime rates and their relationships to alcohol outlets and illegal drug arrests," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Lambert, Dayton M. & Kim, Seung Gyu & Jung, Suhyun, 2009. "Extreme coefficients in Geographically Weighted Regression and their effects on mapping," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49117, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2008. "Regional Growth and Convergence: Heterogenous reaction versus interaction in spatial econometric approaches," Working Papers hal-00463274, HAL.
- Marco Helbich & Wolfgang Brunauer & Eric Vaz & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Spatial Heterogeneity in Hedonic House Price Models: The Case of Austria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-171/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marcus Adolphson, 2008. "New urban settlements in a perspective of public and private interests. Case study: a Swedish municipality within the hinterland of the Stockholm city," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 345-367, December.
- Stamatis Kalogirou, 2012. "Testing local versions of correlation coefficients," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 45-61, March.
- Stephen Matthews & Daniel M. Parker, 2013. "Progress in Spatial Demography," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(10), pages 271-312, February.
- Koster, Hans R.A. & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet, 2014. "Estimation of semiparametric sorting models: Explaining geographical concentration of business services," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 14-28.
- Ibeas, Ángel & Cordera, Ruben & dell'Olio, Luigi & Moura, Jose Luis, 2011. "Modelling demand in restricted parking zones," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 485-498, July.
- Stephen Matthews & Tse-Chuan Yang, 2012. "Mapping the results of local statistics," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 26(6), pages 151-166, March.
- Dean Hanink & Robert Cromley & Avraham Ebenstein, 2012. "Wage-based evidence of returns to external scale in China’s manufacturing: a spatial analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Redfearn, Christian L., 2009. "How informative are average effects? Hedonic regression and amenity capitalization in complex urban housing markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 297-306, May.
- Matthew Roorda & Antonio Páez & Catherine Morency & Ruben Mercado & Steven Farber, 2010. "Trip generation of vulnerable populations in three Canadian cities: a spatial ordered probit approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 525-548, May.
- Sven Müller, 2012. "Identifying spatial nonstationarity in German regional firm start-up data," Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 113-132, September.
- Carla Shoff & Tse-Chuan Yang, 2012. "Spatially varying predictors of teenage birth rates among counties in the United States," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 27(14), pages 377-418, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.