Does Environmental Policy Necessarily Discourage Growth?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 81 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909
endogenous growth; environmental policy; monopolistic competition;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walid Oueslati, 2013. "Short and Long-term Effects of Environmental Tax Reform," Working Papers 2013.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Oueslati, Walid, 2014. "Environmental tax reform: Short-term versus long-term macroeconomic effects," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 190-201.
- Gerlagh, Reyer, 2007. "Measuring the value of induced technological change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5287-5297, November.
- Minoru Nakada, 2010. "Environmental Tax Reform and Growth: Income Tax Cuts or Profits Tax Reduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(4), pages 549-565, December.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-chong, 2014. "Abatement R&D, market imperfections, and environmental policy in an endogenous growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 20-37.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2013. "Dynamic Interactions among Growth, Environmental Change, Habit Formation, and Preference Change," The International Journal of Economic Behavior - IJEB, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 3-25, December.
- Itaya, Jun-ichi, 2008. "Can environmental taxation stimulate growth? The role of indeterminacy in endogenous growth models with environmental externalities," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1156-1180, April.
- Chu, Hsun & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2013. "Abatement R&D, Market Imperfections, and Environmental Policy in an Endogenous Growth Model," MPRA Paper 52869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.