Implications of Learning for Economic Planning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economics of Planning.
Volume (Year): 10 (1970)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=113294
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2011. "Economics, Ecology and GMOs: Sustainability, Precaution and Related Issues," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 122726, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Seidl, Irmi & Tisdell, Clement A., 2000.
"Neglected Features of the Safe Minimum Standard: Socio-economics and Institutional Dimensions,"
Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers
48000, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Irmi Seidl & Clem Tisdell, 2001. "Neglected Features of the Safe Minimum Standard: Socio-economic and Institutional Dimensions," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(4), pages 417-442.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 1973. "Certainty Equivalence and Bias in the Management of Production," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(04), December.
- Clem Tisdell, 2009.
"Economic Reform and Openness in China: China’s Development Policies in the Last 30 Years,"
Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP),
Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(2), pages 271-294, September.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2009. "Economic Reform and Openness in China: China's Development Policies in the Last 30 Years," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90624, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.