Analysis of Large-Scale Econometric Models Using Supercomputer Techniques
AbstractThis paper describes how vector processing, a supercomputer technique, can be useful in analyzing and evaluating the performance of large-scale nonlinear econometric models. The efficacy of the proposed procedures is illustrated through experiments performed on macromodels developed at the Research Department of the Bank of Italy. Citation Copyright 1992 by Kluwer Academic Publishers.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computer Science in Economics & Management.
Volume (Year): 5 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manfred Gilli & Giorgio Pauletto, 1993. "Econometric Model Simulation on Parallel Computers," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 93.07, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Wallart, N. & Burgenmeier, B., 1994. "L'acceptable des taxes incitatives en Suisse," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 94.06, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.