Equation Reordering for Iterative Processes--A Comment
AbstractThe ordering of the equations for a nonlinear model plays an important role in the performance of solution algorithms using iterative processes. The paper comments on what is often referred to be an optimal ordering. Citation Copyright 1992 by Kluwer Academic Publishers.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Society for Computational Economics in its journal Computer Science in Economics & Management.
Volume (Year): 5 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manfred Gilli & Giorgio Pauletto, 1993. "Econometric Model Simulation on Parallel Computers," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 93.07, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Jon Faust & Ralph Tryon, 1995. "Block distributed methods for solving multi-country econometric models," International Finance Discussion Papers 516, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.