Economic Freedom and Peace
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Atlantic Economic Society in its journal Atlantic Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 37 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 10A Maryland Plaza, St. Louis, MO 63108-1502 U.S.A.
Phone: (314) 454-0100
Fax: (314) 454-9109
Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=112055
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petar Stankov, 2013. "Firm Size, Market Liberalization and Growth," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp485, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Joshua Hall & David Yu, 2012. "Ranking the Economic Freedom of North America using dominetrics," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 1949-1961.
- Jac C. Heckelman, 2000. "Economic Freedom and Economic Growth: A Short-run Causal Investigation," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 71-91, May.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2012. "Spatial Spillover of Governance and Institutional Quality: A Spatial Econometric Approach," IDEC DP2 Series 2-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Gehring, Kai, 2012. "Benefit or burden? Unraveling the effect of economic freedom on subjective well-being," Working Papers 0531, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Léger, Andréanne, 2006.
"Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation in Developing Countries: Evidence from Panel Data,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006
17, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Leger, Andreanne, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation in Developing Countries: Evidence from Panel Data," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21407, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Leger, Andreanne, 2006. "Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation in Developing Countries: Evidence from Panel Data," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25328, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Saurav Roychoudhury & Robert A. Lawson, 2010. "Economic freedom and sovereign credit ratings and default risk," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(2), pages 149-162, June.
- Busse, Matthias & Hoekstra, Ruth & Osei, Robert, 2013. "The Effectiveness of Aid in Improving Regulations: Empirical evidence and the drivers of change in Rwanda," IEE Working Papers 198, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Bodo Knoll & Hans Pitlik & Martin Rode, 2013. "Economic Freedom, Money and Happiness – Why Deregulation Matters Beyond its Wealth Enhancing Effect," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(2), pages 35-42, 07.
- Brauer, Jurgen & Caruso, Raul, 2011. "Peace economists and peace economics," MPRA Paper 34927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horst Feldmann, 2012. "Product Market Regulation and Labor Market Performance around the World," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 26(3), pages 369-391, 09.
- Dwyer, Gerald P & Devereux, John & Baier, Scott L. & Tamura, Robert, 2013. "Recessions, Growth and Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 48843, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- R.W. Hafer, 2013. "Economic Freedom and Financial Development: International Evidence," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 33(1), pages 111-126, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.