Sensitivity of Univariate AR(1) Time-Series Forecasts Near the Unit Root
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Forecasting.
Volume (Year): 20 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/2966
Other versions of this item:
- Banerjee, A.N., 1997. "Sensitivity of Univariate AR(1) Time-series Forecasts Near the Unit Root," Discussion Paper 1997-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parantap Basu, 2006. " Understanding Labour Market Frictions: A Tobin’s Q Approach," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0601, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Parantap Basu, 2007. "Understanding Labour Market Frictions: A Tobinâ€™s Q Approach," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 35, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.