Nonlinear Time-Series Analysis of Stock Volatilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1992)
Issue (Month): S (Suppl. Dec.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1994.
"Asymmetry in the Business Cycle: Evidence from the Australian Labour Markets,"
Working Paper Series
37, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Peat, Maurice & Stevenson, Max, 1996. "Asymmetry in the business cycle: Evidence from the Australian labour market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 353-368, September.
- Brooks, Chris & Burke, Simon P., 1998. "Forecasting exchange rate volatility using conditional variance models selected by information criteria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 273-278, December.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1999.
" Testing for Linearity,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 551-76, December.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, .
"Some Evidence of Smooth Transition Nonlinearity in Colombian Inflation,"
Borradores de Economia
105, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Arango & Andres Gonzalez, 2001. "Some evidence of smooth transition nonlinearity in Colombian inflation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 155-162.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, 1998. "Some Evidence Of Smooth Transition Nonlinearity In Colombian Inflation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003515, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1995. "Testing for Nonlinearities in Economic and Financial Time Series," Working Paper Series 48, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Dominique Guegan & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2005.
"Modelling squared returns using a SETAR model with long-memory dynamics,"
- Dufrenot, Gilles & Guegan, Dominique & Peguin-Feissolle, Anne, 2005. "Modelling squared returns using a SETAR model with long-memory dynamics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 237-243, February.
- D. Jones & Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1996. "Does the Process of Spatial Aggregation of U.K. Unemplyment Rate Series Serve to Induce or Remove Evidence of Asymmetry in the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series 67, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Haniff, Mohd Nizal & Pok, Wee Ching, 2010. "Intraday volatility and periodicity in the Malaysian stock returns," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 329-343, September.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2001.
"Realised power variation and stochastic volatility models,"
2001-W18, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Neil Shephard & Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 2002. "Realised power variation and stochastic volatility models," Economics Series Working Papers 2001-W18, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- M. Angeles Carnero & Daniel Peña & Esther Ruiz, 2001. "Outliers And Conditional Autoregressive Heteroscedasticity In Time Series," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws010704, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.