Nonlinear Time-Series Analysis of Stock Volatilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1992)
Issue (Month): S (Suppl. Dec.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1999.
" Testing for Linearity,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 551-76, December.
- Carnero, María Ángeles & Peña, Daniel & Ruiz, Esther, .
"Outliers and conditional autoregressive heteroscedasticity in time series,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/151, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- M. Angeles Carnero & Daniel Peña & Esther Ruiz, 2001. "Outliers And Conditional Autoregressive Heteroscedasticity In Time Series," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws010704, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Luis Arango & Andres Gonzalez, 2001.
"Some evidence of smooth transition nonlinearity in Colombian inflation,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 155-162.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, . "Some Evidence of Smooth Transition Nonlinearity in Colombian Inflation," Borradores de Economia 105, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Andrés González, 1998. "Some Evidence Of Smooth Transition Nonlinearity In Colombian Inflation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003515, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Brooks, Chris & Burke, Simon P., 1998. "Forecasting exchange rate volatility using conditional variance models selected by information criteria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 273-278, December.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2001.
"Realised power variation and stochastic volatility models,"
2001-W18, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Neil Shephard & Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 2002. "Realised power variation and stochastic volatility models," Economics Series Working Papers 2001-W18, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1994.
"Asymmetry in the Business Cycle: Evidence from the Australian Labour Markets,"
Working Paper Series
37, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Peat, Maurice & Stevenson, Max, 1996. "Asymmetry in the business cycle: Evidence from the Australian labour market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 353-368, September.
- Dufrenot, Gilles & Guegan, Dominique & Peguin-Feissolle, Anne, 2005.
"Modelling squared returns using a SETAR model with long-memory dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 237-243, February.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Dominique Guegan & Anne Peguin-Feissolle, 2005. "Modelling squared returns using a SETAR model with long-memory dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00179285, HAL.
- D. Jones & Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1996. "Does the Process of Spatial Aggregation of U.K. Unemplyment Rate Series Serve to Induce or Remove Evidence of Asymmetry in the Business Cycle," Working Paper Series 67, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Haniff, Mohd Nizal & Pok, Wee Ching, 2010. "Intraday volatility and periodicity in the Malaysian stock returns," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 329-343, September.
- Maurice Peat & Max Stevenson, 1995. "Testing for Nonlinearities in Economic and Financial Time Series," Working Paper Series 48, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.