Choice of Employment Status and the Wages of Employees and the Self-employed: Some Further Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (July-Sept.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Howard J. Wall, 2006.
"Creating a Policy Environment for Entrepreneurs,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 26(3), pages 525-552, Fall.
- Sieds, 2011. "Complete Volume LXV n.1 2011," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(1), pages 1-181.
- Edvard Johansson, 2000. "Self-employment and the predicted earnings differential - evidence from Finland," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 45-55, Spring.
- Daniela Andren & John S. Earle & Dana Sapatoru, 2004.
"The Wage Effects of Schooling under Socialism and in Transition: Evidence from Romania, 1950-2000,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
04-108, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Andren, Daniela & Earle, John S. & Sapatoru, Dana, 2005. "The wage effects of schooling under socialism and in transition: Evidence from Romania, 1950-2000," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 300-323, June.
- Daniela Andren & John S. Earle & Dana Sapatoru, . "The Wage Effects of Schooling under Socialism and in Transition: Evidence from Romania, 1950-2000," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles jse20051, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Yannis Georgellis & Howard J. Wall, 2006.
"Entrepreneurship and the policy environment,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 95-112.
- José María Millán & Emilio Congregado & Concepción Román, 2010. "Determinants of Self-Employment Dynamics and their Implications on Entrepreneurial Policy Effectiveness," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 72, pages 45-76.
- Roche, Kristen, 2013. "Reconciling gender differences in the returns to education in self-employment: Does occupation matter?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 112-119.
- Parker, Simon C., 2005.
"Entrepreneurship Among Married Couples in the United States: A Simultaneous Probit Approach,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Parker, Simon C., 2008. "Entrepreneurship among married couples in the United States: A simultaneous probit approach," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 459-481, June.
- Nils Braakmann, 2007. "Differences in the earnings distribution of self- and dependent emploxed German men - evidence from a quantile regression decomposition analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics 55, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Yannis Georgellis & Howard J. Wall, 2004.
"Gender differences in self-employment,"
1999-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Earle, John S. & Sakova, Zuzana, 1999. "Entrepreneurship from Scratch: Lessons on the Entry Decision into Self-Employment from Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 79, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ira N. Gang & Catherine Y. Co & Myeong-Su Yun, 1999. "Switching Models with Self-Selection: Self-Employment in Hungary," Departmental Working Papers 199912, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Simoes, Nadia & Moreira, Sandrina B. & Crespo, Nuno, 2013. "Individual Determinants of Self-Employment Entry – What Do We Really Know?," MPRA Paper 48403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.