Money Stock Targeting and Money Supply: An Intertemporal Optimization Approach (with an Application to Canada)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (July-Sept.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
Other versions of this item:
- Jean Mercenier & Khalid Sekkat, 1988. "Money stock targeting and money supply: an intertemporal optimization approach, with an application to Canada," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7304, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, .
"The Dynamic Behaviour of Canadian Imports and the Linear-Quadratic Model: Evidence Based on the Euler Equation,"
94-6, Bank of Canada.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, 1994. "The Dynamic Behaviour of Canadian Imports and the Linear-Quadratic Model: Evidence Based on the Euler Equation," Econometrics 9406002, EconWPA.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, 1994.
"A Further Analysis of Exchange Rate Targeting in Canada,"
9406001, EconWPA, revised 22 Jun 1994.
- Robert A. Amano & Tony S. Wirjanto, . "A Further Analysis of Exchange Rate Targeting in Canada," Working Papers 94-2, Bank of Canada.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.