Kalkinma Gostergesi Olarak Ortalama Yaþam Beklentisine Gore Turkiye’ Nin Ab Icindeki Konumu: Kritikler Ve Cok Degiskenli Istatistik Uygulamalari
AbstractLife expectancy is one of the development indicators. In the human development reports published by United Nations, it is used as a development indicator, however this usage is not necessary. Since life expectancy at birth can prove a position in the future. Hence all of statistical analyses are based on five different level of age groups for life expectancy estimated, in this article. As a result of factor, cluster and discriminant analysis; Turkey in EU as average life expectancy is the least third undeveloped country is concluded.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Econometrics, Faculty of Economics, Istanbul University in its journal Istanbul University Econometrics and Statistics e-Journal.
Volume (Year): 7 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Demography; social policy; development economics; human development; multivariate statistics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kutluk Kagan Sumer).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.