Estimating Long Term Earnings Mobility in Argentina with Pseudo-Panel Data
AbstractApplying a dynamic pseudo-panel to the earnings data in Argentina, the present paper estimates the long-term earnings mobility in the period 1985-2004. The results obtained herein show some earnings mobility over the long term in Argentina for male occupied workers. The results also suggest that the labor market in Argentina does not substantially contribute to the acceleration of the individual’ earnings level recovery after a negative shock.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines in its journal Revista de Analisis Economico.
Volume (Year): 25 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (Diciembre)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- mea - - - - - -
- err - - - - - -
- JEL - Labor and Demographic Economics - - - - -
- Cla - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - - - -
- O12 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcela Perticara).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.