The Relationship Between Tqm And Organizational Performance: An Empirical Assessment
AbstractThis study investigates the relationship between TQM and (i) product performance and (ii) organizational performance. Cross-sectional data of 405 manufacturing firms in Malaysia is analyzed using the chi-square test. The results indicate that TQM does not have a significant relationship with product performance. However, in terms of organizational performance, TQM has a strong association with product quality and development, sales and profit, marketing, commitment to customer, respect for top management, contribution of employees, and communication between divisions.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by IIUM Journal of Economis and Management in its journal IIUM Journal of Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 8 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gairuzazmi Mat Ghani).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.