Securitization In Islamic Bonds And Debt Securities Issues And Alternatives
AbstractThe article focuses on Islamic bonds and debt securitiesand examines specific issues in Islamic debt securitization. Other areas of securitization are discussed briefly to provide an overall picture of the topic. The article also investigates the potential bridging and extension of the concept of securitization to new opportunities and assets that are capable of securitization. Throughout this paper, the focus will be on the modes of securitization for Islamic contracts, essentially to meet the requirements of Islamic legal rules and principles.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by IIUM Journal of Economis and Management in its journal IIUM Journal of Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 15 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Islamic securitization; Islamic debt securitizaties; Sukuk.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
- K39 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Other
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gairuzazmi Mat Ghani).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.