IMC practices in Turkish pension funds market
AbstractThis paper analyzes the acceptance of Integrated Marketing Communication in the Turkish marketplace and the development of marketing communications in Turkey. As the theoretical basis for a research study strategic communications and newly developing pension firms were studied. A questionnaire was developed to elicit responses on Integrated Marketing communication perception and practices in marketing communication field. The quantitative analysis findings of our research will contribute to the efforts for finding a common ground and definition for the concept of Integrated Marketing Communication. The study also reports the latest developments in marketing communications in Turkey.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Bilgesel Yayincilik in its journal İktisat İşletme ve Finans.
Volume (Year): 26 (2011)
Issue (Month): 300 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://iif.com.tr
Communication; IMC; Marketing; Pension firms; Turkey;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.