Global economics crisis and IMF
AbstractOur Chief Editor Ali Bilge made an interview with Michael Musa, former Chief Economist of the IMF, in Washington DC. They spoke about the cause of the global economic crises effecting the world, it’s possible results, it’s effects on financial markets and goods, also neo-liberal economic policies, impacts of weakness in regulating financial markets. Comments and suggestions of the economists arround the world about the crisis, performances of IMF and other International foundations, their future and their strategies were covered. Interview consists of analysis of former Chief Economist of IMF, once a great actor for lots of countries economies.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Bilgesel Yayincilik in its journal İktisat İşletme ve Finans.
Volume (Year): 24 (2009)
Issue (Month): 277 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://iif.com.tr
Global economics crisis; Globalization; IMF;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.