Talking, Searching, And Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 51 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Koulouris & Ioannis Katerelos & Theodore Tsekeris, 2013. "Multi-Equilibria Regulation Agent-Based Model of Opinion Dynamics in Social Networks," Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - scientific journal, Croatian Interdisciplinary Society Provider Homepage: http://indecs.eu, vol. 11(1), pages 51-70.
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert, Benedict G.C., 2013.
"Communication network formation with link specificity and value transferability,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 199-211.
- Harmsen-van Hout Marjolein J.W. & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert Benedict G.C., 2011. "Communication network formation with link specificity and value transferability," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Dellaert, Benedict G.C., 2010. "Communication Network Formation with Link Specificity and Value Transferability," FCN Working Papers 15/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Mar 2011.
- Manfred Nermuth & Giacomo Pasini & Paolo Pin & Simon Weidenholzer, 2009.
"Price Dispersion, Search Externalities, and the Digital Divide,"
Vienna Economics Papers
0916, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Francis Bloch & Nicolas Quérou, 2008. "Pricing in networks," Working Papers hal-00356356, HAL.
- Chris M. Wilson, 2008.
"Ordered Search and Equilibrium Obfuscation,"
Economics Series Working Papers
401, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Noemí Navarro, 2008. "Quality provision under referral consumption," Working Papers 2008-12, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.