Transforming the Dependent Variable in Regression Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 31 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kemp, Gordon C. R., 1996. "Scale equivariance and the Box-Cox transformation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-6, April.
- Yen, Steven T. & Huang, Chung L., 1996. "Household Demand For Finfish: A Generalized Double-Hurdle Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Essig, Lothar, 2004. "Precautionary saving and old-age provisions: Do subjective saving motives measures work?," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 05-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 2001.
1038, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lorenzo Rotunno & Pierre-Louis Vezina & Zheng Wang, 2012.
"The rise and fall of (Chinese) African apparel exports,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2012-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Rotunno, Lorenzo & Vézina, Pierre-Louis & Wang, Zheng, 2013. "The rise and fall of (Chinese) African apparel exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 152-163.
- Pierre-Louis Vezina & Lorenzo Rotunno & Zheng Wang, 2012. "The rise and fall of (Chinese) African apparel exports," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2012-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Z. L. Yang Y. K. Tse, 2004.
"Tests of Functional Form and Heteroscedasticity,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
302, Econometric Society.
- Carboni, Oliviero A., 2012. "An empirical investigation of the determinants of R&D cooperation: An application of the inverse hyperbolic sine transformation," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 131-141.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Dana Goldman & Darius Lakdawalla & Yuhui Zheng & Adam Gailey, 2009.
"Understanding the Economic Consequences of Shifting Trends in Population Health,"
NBER Working Papers
15231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Goldman, Dana P. & Lakdawalla, Darius N. & Zheng, Yuhui & Gailey, Adam H., 2009. "Understanding the Economic Consequences of Shifting Trends in Population Health," IZA Discussion Papers 4366, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- P.-C. Michaud & D. Goldman & D. Lakdawalla & Y. Zheng & A. Gailey, 2009. "Understanding the Economic Consequences of Shifting Trends in Population Health," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 255, McMaster University.
- Conley, Dalton & Thompson, Jason, 2013. "The effects of health and wealth shocks on retirement decisions," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 389-404.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1988.
"Double Length Artificial Regressions,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 50(2), pages 203-17, May.
- Lothar Essig, 2005. "Precautionary saving and old-age provisions: Do subjective saving motive measures work?," MEA discussion paper series 05084, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Shahidur Rahman, 2005. "An Alternative Estimation to Spurious Regression Model," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 0507, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- Helen H. Jensen & Steven T. Yen, 1995.
"U.S. Food Expenditures Away From Home by Type of Meal,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
95-wp143, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Yen, Steven, 1996. "U.S. Food Expenditures Away from Home by Type of Meal," Staff General Research Papers 922, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Geert Dhaene & J.M.C. Santos Silva, 2008.
"Specification and Testing of Models Estimated by Quadrature,"
Economics Discussion Papers
661, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Geert Dhaene & J. M. C. Santos Silva, 2012. "Specification and testing of models estimated by quadrature," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 322-332, 03.
- Hosoya, Yuzo & Terasaka, Takahiro, 2009. "Inference on transformed stationary time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 129-139, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.