A Monte Carlo Study for Pooling Time Series of Cross-Section Data in the Simultaneous Equations Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 25 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qiang Zhang & Michael R. Reed & Sayed H. Saghaian, 2010. "The impact of multiple volatilities on import demand for U.S. commodities: the case of soybeans," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 202-219.
- Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2006. "La spesa farmaceutica pubblica - Analisi degli ultimi anni e indicazioni per una nuova politica economica," Working Papers 03-2006, Competitività Regole Mecati (CERM).
- Kyoji Fukao & Kiyohiko G. Nishimura & Qing-Yuan Sui & Masayo Tomiyama, 2004.
"Japanese Banks' Monitoring Activities and the Performance of Borrower Firms: 1981-1996,"
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
d04-42, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Kiyohiko Nishimura & Qing-Yuan Sui & Masayo Tomiyama, 2005. "Japanese Banks’ monitoring activities and the performance of borrower firms: 1981–1996," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 337-362, December.
- Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2004.
"Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit,"
2072/1778, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Manjón-Antolín, Miguel C., 2010. "Firm size and short-term dynamics in aggregate entry and exit," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 464-476, September.
- Manjon, M.C., 2004. "Firm Size and Short-Term Dynamics in Aggregate Entry and Exit," Discussion Paper 2004-2, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Fabio Pammolli & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2008. "Demografia, occupazione, produttività: il federalismo e la sfida della crescita nel Mezzogiorno," Working Papers 02-2008, Competitività Regole Mecati (CERM).
- Stefano Schiavo, 2005.
"Financial integration, GDP correlation and the endogeneity of optimum currency areas,"
25, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Schiavo, 2008. "Financial Integration, GDP Correlation and the Endogeneity of Optimum Currency Areas," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(297), pages 168-189, 02.
- Stefano Schiavo, 2008. "Financial Integration, GDP Correlation and the Endogeneity of Optimum Currency Areas," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9857, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9857 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides, 2005. "Rent Seeking, Policy and Growth under Electoral Uncertainty: Theory and Evidence," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Khanna, Jyoti & Sandler, Todd, 2000. "Partners in giving:: The crowding-in effects of UK government grants," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1543-1556, August.
- Joaquín Artés & Enrique Viñuela, 2007. "Campaign spending and office-seeking motivations: an empirical analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 41-55, October.
- Chiara Bonassi & Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2007. "La spesa farmaceutica territoriale convenzionata: il modello FarmaRegio per l'analisi della variabilità regionale," Working Papers 03-2007, Competitività Regole Mecati (CERM).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.