Maximum Likelihood "Confirmatory" Factor Analysis of Economic Time Series
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 22 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2002.
"Factor Models in Large Cross-Sections of Time Series,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucrezia Reichlin, 2003. "Factor models in large cross sections of time series," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10179, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "On the Stratonovich – Kalman - Bucy filtering algorithm application for accurate characterization of financial time series with use of state-space model by central banks," MPRA Paper 50235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruey Yau, 2004. "Macroeconomic Forecasting with Independent Component Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 741, Econometric Society.
- Pedro Galeano & Daniel Peña, 2001. "Multivariate Analysis In Vector Time Series," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws012415, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Stef Buuren, 1997. "Fitting arma time series by structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 215-236, June.
- Chris Heaton & Victor Solo, 2000. "Dynamic Factor Analysis with ARMA Factors," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0145, Econometric Society.
- Roberto Tatiwa Ferreira & Herman Bierens & Ivan Castelar, 2005.
"Forecasting Quarterly Brazilian GDP Growth Rate With Linear and NonLinear Diffusion Index Models,"
ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 6(3), pages 261-292.
- Roberto Tatiwa Ferreira & Luiz Ivan de Melo Castelar, 2005. "Forecasting Quarterly Brazilian Gdp Growth Rate With Linear And Nonlinear Diffusion Index Models," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 029, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Luati, Alessandra & Proietti, Tommaso, 2012.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond,"
02 BAWP, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Alessandra, Luati, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," MPRA Paper 39600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sy-Miin Chow & Guangjian Zhang, 2013. "Nonlinear Regime-Switching State-Space (RSSS) Models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 740-768, October.
- Paul Boothe & Debra Glassman, 1988. "Alternative Tests of International Asset Substitutability," UCLA Economics Working Papers 463, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ortega, Jose Antonio & Poncela, Pilar, 2005. "Joint forecasts of Southern European fertility rates with non-stationary dynamic factor models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 539-550.
- Lasse Bork, 2009.
"Estimating US Monetary Policy Shocks Using a Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregression: An EM Algorithm Approach,"
CREATES Research Papers
2009-11, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Bork, Lasse, 2009. "Estimating US Monetary Policy Shocks Using a Factor-Augmented Vector Autoregression: An EM Algorithm Approach," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2009-03, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.