Sample Selectivity and the Estimation of Labor Supply Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 21 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 1999. "Generalized Selection Bias and The Decomposition of Wage Differentials," IZA Discussion Papers 69, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guillermo Donoso & José Cancino, 1999. "Estimación de un Sistema de Demanda Censurado: El Caso del Gran Santiago," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 36(109), pages 979-1004.
- Robinson, Chris & McMahon, Pat J. & Quiggin, John C., 1982.
"Labour Supply And Off-Farm Work By Farmers: Theory And Estimation,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(01), April.
- Chris Robinson & Pat J. McMahon & John C. Quiggin, 1982. "Labour Supply And Off‐Farm Work By Farmers: Theory And Estimation," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(1), pages 23-38, 04.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Dmitri Koulikov, 2003. "Labor Supply of Married Females in Estonia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 321, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David E. Bloom & Mark R. Killingsworth, 1984.
"Correcting for Truncation Bias Caused by a Latent Truncation Variable,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bloom, David E. & Killingsworth, Mark R., 1985. "Correcting for truncation bias caused by a latent truncation variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 131-135, January.
- Zheng, Xiaoyong & Zhen, Chen & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 2008. "Effects of Container Size on Overconsumption of Carbonated Soft Drinks," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6203, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Victoria Prowse, 2004.
"Estimating Time Demand Elasticities Under Rationing,"
Economics Series Working Papers
209, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Victoria Prowse, 2004. "Estimating Time Demand Elasticities Under Rationing," Economics Papers 2004-W22, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Kornelius Kraft, 1990. "Licenciements, salaire aux pièces et participation aux bénéfices en tant qu'incitations," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 161-170.
- Jumbe, Charles B.L. & Angelsen, Arild, 2007. "Forest dependence and participation in CPR management: Empirical evidence from forest co-management in Malawi," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 661-672, May.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ivaldi, Marc, 1991.
"An Individual Choice Model of Energy Mix,"
IDEI Working Papers
4, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Raja Chakir & Alban Thomas, 2003. "Simulated maximum likelihood estimation of demand systems with corner solutions and panel data application to industrial energy demand," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(6), pages 773-799.
- Yen, Steven T. & Huang, Chung L., 2002. "Cross-Sectional Estimation Of U.S. Demand For Beef Products: A Censored System Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Dong, Diansheng & Gould, Brian W., 1999. "A Double-Hurdle Model Of Food Demand With Endogenous Unit Values," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21635, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Diansheng Dong & Brian W. Gould, 2000. "Quality versus quantity in Mexican household poultry and pork purchases," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 333-355.
- Stefan Sperlich & Juan M. Rodr�guez-Póo & Ana I. Fernández, 2005. "Semiparametric three-step estimation methods for simultaneous equation systems," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(6), pages 699-721.
- Yen, Steven T. & Huang, Chung L., 1996. "Household Demand For Finfish: A Generalized Double-Hurdle Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(02), December.
- Mervyn A. King, 1986. "The Empirical Analysis of Tax Reforms," NBER Working Papers 1996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stewart, Hayden & Yen, Steven T., 2004. "Changing household characteristics and the away-from-home food market: a censored equation system approach," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 643-658, December.
- Clarke, Philip M., 1998. "Cost-benefit analysis and mammographic screening: a travel cost approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 767-787, December.
- John Geweke, 1991. "Evaluating the accuracy of sampling-based approaches to the calculation of posterior moments," Staff Report 148, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fernandez, Ana I. & Rodriguez-Poo, Juan M. & Sperlich, Stefan, 2001. "A note on the parametric three step estimator in structural labor supply models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 31-41, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.