The Generalized Envelope Theorem and Price Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 21 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Just, Richard E. & Just, David R., 2011. "Global identification of risk preferences with revealed preference data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 6-17, May.
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2009. "Theory of the firm under multiple uncertainties," MPRA Paper 19320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2013.
"Estimating population dynamics without population data,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 510-522.
- Robert Chambers & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Estimating Population Dynamics without Population Data," Working Papers 1210, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 27 Apr 2013.
- Moavia Alghalith, 2003. "Estimation and Econometric Tests Under Simultaneous Price and Output Uncertainty," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0302, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard, 2005. "Empirical Tests of the Refutable Implications of Expected Utility Maximization under Risk," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19331, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Arshanapalli, Bala G. & Gupta, Omprakash K., 1996. "Optimal hedging under output price uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 522-536, December.
- Just, Richard E., 2000. "Some Guiding Principles For Empirical Production Research In Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Roe, Terry L. & Antonovitz, Frances, 1984. "A Producer'S Willingness To Pay For Information Under Price Uncertainty: Theory And Application," Staff Papers 14013, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 2006.
"Multi-Output Firm Under Price Uncertainty,"
Staff General Research Papers
12408, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mordecai Kurz, 2005. "Measuring the Ex-Ante Social Cost of Aggregate Volatility," Discussion Papers 04-006, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Moawia Alghalith, 2003.
"Empirical Analysis under Additive/Multiplicitave Output Uncertainty,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
200301, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Moavia Alghalith, 2003. "Empirical Analysis under Additive/Multiplicative Output Uncertainty," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0301, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2003. "Indirect certainty equivalents for the firm facing price and production uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 309-316, March.
- Antonovitz, Frances & Roe, Terry L., 1982. "A Measure Of The Value Of Information For The Competitive Firm Under Price Uncertainty," Staff Papers 13702, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Just, Richard E., 2003. "Risk research in agricultural economics: opportunities and challenges for the next twenty-five years," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 123-159.
- Liu, Yucan & Shumway, C. Richard, 2005. "Indirect Utility Maximization under Risk: A Heterogeneous Panel Application," 2005 Annual Meeting, July 6-8, 2005, San Francisco, California 36307, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.