Linear Regression in the Frequency Domain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 19 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Perron & Yohei Yamamoto, 2011.
"Estimating and Testing Multiple Structural Changes in Linear Models Using Band Spectral Regressions,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2011-049, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Yohei Yamamoto & Pierre Perron, 2013. "Estimating and testing multiple structural changes in linear models using band spectral regressions," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 16(3), pages 400-429, October.
- Yohei Yamamoto & Pierre Perron, 2012. "Estimating and Testing Multiple Structural Changes in Linear Models Using Band Spectral Regressions," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-250, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wei Yanfeng, 2013. "The Dynamic Relationships between Oil Prices and the Japanese Economy: A Frequency Domain Analysis," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 57-67, May.
- Christoffersson, Jan, 1997. "A resampling method for regression models with serially correlated errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 43-53, July.
- Richard A. Ashley & Randall J. Verbrugge., 2006. "Mis-Specification in Phillips Curve Regressions: Quantifying Frequency Dependence in This Relationship While Allowing for Feedback," Working Papers e06-11, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- D.M. Nachane & Amlendu Kumar Dubey, 2008. "The vanishing role of money in the macroeconomy: An Empirical investigation based on spectral and wavelet analysis," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Patrick J. Wilson & L.J. Perry, 2004. "Forecasting Australian Unemployment Rates using Spectral Analysis," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 7(4), pages 459-480, December.
- Bjornson, Bruce & Hong Shik Kim & Lee, Kiseok, 1999. "Low and high frequency macroeconomic forces in asset pricing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 77-100.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.