Samuelson, Population and Intergenerational Transfers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 19 (1978)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte D'albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-VÃ©ron, 2011.
"Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models,"
246051, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle, 2009. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," TSE Working Papers 09-047, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2011. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," Post-Print hal-00424799, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VÃ‰RON Emmanuelle, 2009. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," LERNA Working Papers 09.15.291, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte, 2007.
"Demographic structure and capital accumulation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 411-434, January.
- Simonovits, András, 1995.
"Az együtt élő korosztályok modellcsaládja
[The family of overlapping cohorts models]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 358-386.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00547274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Fanti & Mimmo Iannelli & Piero Manfredi, 2013. "Neoclassical growth with endogenous age distribution. Poverty vs low-fertility traps as steady states of demographic transitions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 1457-1484, October.
- Andrew Mason, 1988. "The replacement effect and comparisons of per capita income across countries: A short note," Demography, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 141-144, February.
- Dalen, H.P. van, 1996.
"Pitfalls in the economic analysis of aging,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3107374, Tilburg University.
- Antoine Bommier & Ronald D. Lee, 2003. "Overlapping generations models with realistic demography," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 135-160, 02.
- Lau, Sau-Him Paul, 2014. "Fertility and mortality changes in an overlapping-generations model with realistic demography," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 512-521.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Schubert, Katheline, 2010.
"Demographic-economic equilibria when the age at motherhood is endogenous,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1211-1221, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.