Risk Aversion and the Martingale Property of Stock Prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Velimir Šonje & Denis Alajbeg & Zoran Bubas, 2011. "Efficient market hypothesis: is the Croatian stock market as (in)efficient as the U.S. market," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(3), pages 301-326.
- Jonathan Lewellen & Jay Shanken, 2000. "Estimation Risk, Market Efficiency, and the Predictability of Returns," NBER Working Papers 7699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azad, A.S.M. Sohel, 2009. "Random walk and efficiency tests in the Asia-Pacific foreign exchange markets: Evidence from the post-Asian currency crisis data," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 322-338, September.
- Cochrane, John H., 2005.
"Financial Markets and the Real Economy,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance,
now publishers, vol. 1(1), pages 1-101, July.
- Gabriel Frahm, 2013. "A Modern Approach to the Efficient-Market Hypothesis," Papers 1302.3001, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2014.
- Tim Bollerslev & Robert J. Hodrick, 1992. "Financial Market Efficiency Tests," NBER Working Papers 4108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suzuki, Masakazu, 2011. "A Model of Equity Prices with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 52(1), pages 41-54, June.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2014. "Speculative Asset Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(6), pages 1486-1517, June.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1980. "Martingale-Like Behavior of Prices," NBER Working Papers 0489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Drobetz & Patrick Wegmann, 2002. "Mean Reversion on Global Stock Markets," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(III), pages 215-239, September.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G & Lam, Pok-sang & Mark, Nelson C, 1990.
"Mean Reversion in Equilibrium Asset Prices,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 398-418, June.
- Seppala, Juha, 2004. "The term structure of real interest rates: theory and evidence from UK index-linked bonds," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1509-1549, October.
- Mordecai Kurz & Hehui Jin & Maurizio Motolese, 2005. "Determinants of stock market volatility and risk premia," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 109-147, 07.
- Schwaiger, Walter S. A., 1995. "A note on GARCH predictable variances and stock market efficiency," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 949-953, August.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Giulio Bottazzi, 2004. "Asset Pricing Model with Heterogeneous Investment Horizons," LEM Papers Series 2004/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Robert G. Kuklik & Vladislav VACEK, 2013. "Volatility Asset Pricing Model as an Alternative Approach?," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1).
- Sullivan, Ryan & Timmermann, Allan & White, Halbert, 2001. "Dangers of data mining: The case of calendar effects in stock returns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 249-286, November.
- Anufriev Mikhail & Bottazzi Giulio, 2012. "Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Investment Horizons," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-38, October.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2014. "Speculative Asset Prices (Nobel Prize Lecture)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1936, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1996. "Expectations and the nonneutrality of Lucas," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 535-548, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.