Optimal Investment and Consumption Strategies under Risk, an Uncertain Lifetime, and Insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 10 (1969)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwak, Minsuk & Shin, Yong Hyun & Choi, U Jin, 2011. "Optimal investment and consumption decision of a family with life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 176-188, March.
- Siu Fai Leung, 1995. "A distinction between continuous-time and discrete-time models of uncertain lifetime," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 291-296, March.
- Huang, Dashan & Zhu, Shu-Shang & Fabozzi, Frank J. & Fukushima, Masao, 2008. "Portfolio selection with uncertain exit time: A robust CVaR approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 594-623, February.
- Huang, Huaxiong & Milevsky, Moshe A., 2008. "Portfolio choice and mortality-contingent claims: The general HARA case," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2444-2452, November.
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Jeanblanc, Monique & Martellini, Lionel, 2008. "Optimal investment decisions when time-horizon is uncertain," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1100-1113, December.
- Berkelaar, Arjan & Kouwenberg, Roy, 2003.
"Retirement saving with contribution payments and labor income as a benchmark for investments,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1069-1097, April.
- Berkelaar, A.B. & Kouwenberg, R.R.P., 2003. "Retirement saving with contribution payments and labor income as a benchmark for investments," Econometric Institute Report EI 9946/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Berkelaar, A.B. & Kouwenberg, R.R.P., 1999. "Retirement saving with contribution payments and labor income as a benchmark for investments," Econometric Institute Report EI 9946-/A Revision_Date:, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Blanchet-Scalliet, Christophette & El Karoui, Nicole & Martellini, Lionel, 2005. "Dynamic asset pricing theory with uncertain time-horizon," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1737-1764, October.
- Tahir Choulli & Junfeng Ma, 2013. "Explicit Description of HARA Forward Utilities and Their Optimal Portfolios," Papers 1307.0785, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.