Estructura fiscal y crecimiento económico en la OCDE
AbstractWe analyse how that tax structure has affected economic growth in OCDE countries from 1960 to 1995. The effects of the tax structure upon economic growth and per capita income are first illustrated by means of the simulation of endogenous and exogenous growth models. In general, the empirical evidence confirms the theorical results: the financing of a given public expenditure level should avoid an excessive burden on labour incomes and, more importanly, on capital incomes, given the negative effects upon private investment and labour productivity. (Copyright: Fundación Empresa Pública)
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fundación SEPI in its journal Investigaciones Economicas.
Volume (Year): 25 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José E. Boscá & José R. García & David Tagüas, 2005. "Effective Tax rates and Fiscal Convergence in the OECD: 1965-2001," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 174(3), pages 119-141, September.
- José Manuel González-Páramo & Diego Martínez López, . "Public Investment and Convergence in the Spanish Regions," Studies on the Spanish Economy 112, FEDEA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.