Under-Liquidity and Monetary Policy in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Hitotsubashi University in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 11 (1960)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen & Mariko Hatase, 2005. "Can a Rapidly-Growing Export-Oriented Economy Smoothly Exit an Exchange Rate Peg? Lessons for China from Japan's High-Growth Era," NBER Working Papers 11625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Hatase, Mariko, 2007. "Can a rapidly growing export-oriented economy exit smoothly from a currency peg? Lessons from Japan's high-growth era," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 501-521, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.