The Ethics of Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its journal Quarterly Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (1923)
Issue (Month): (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnsperger, Christian, 1996. "Competition, consumerism, and the "Other". A philosophical investigation into the ethics of economic competition," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gita Surie & Allan Ashley, 2008. "Integrating Pragmatism and Ethics in Entrepreneurial Leadership for Sustainable Value Creation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 81(1), pages 235-246, August.
- Metcalfe, John S. & Ramlogan, Ronnie & Uyarra, E., 2002. "Economic Development and the Competitive Process," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30612, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- D. Patinkin, 1995. "The training of an economist," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(195), pages 359-395.
- D. Patinkin, 1995. "The training of an economist," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(195), pages 359-395.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.