Durable Goods and Intertemporal Choices: A Survey
AbstractThe literature on durable consumption is still small by comparison with that on non-durable consumption, but the last few years have seen a number of both theoretical and empirical studies. This paper surveys these recent contributions and tries to highlight the main advances and the open issues in the field of durable goods consumption.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University in its journal Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia.
Volume (Year): 59 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: via Sarfatti, 25 - 20136 Milano (Italy)
Web page: http://www.gde.unibocconi.it/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertola, Giuseppe & Guiso, Luigi & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2002.
"Uncertainty and Consumer Durables Adjustment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Somma).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.