Inaugural Letter for the International Journal of Financial Studies (IJFS)
AbstractThe honor of becoming the Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Financial Studies becomes immediately muted by the intensity of the task ahead. I am pleased and flattered to follow in the footsteps of previous editors and to continue to define international financial research. My ambition as well as the IJFS ’s ambition is the journal to become a more recognized top tier journal, acclaimed for defining new direction in financial research. Achieving this goal will require persistence of purpose, time and patience. History will judge whether within the next few years IJFS will emerge as an important financial journal publishing research, which will redirect and redefine research in financial issues.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MDPI, Open Access Journal in its journal International Journal of Financial Studies.
Volume (Year): 1 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.mdpi.com/
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.