Problems of taxation of non"commercial organizations in Russia
AbstractThe authors made an attempt to analyse a wide scope of issues connected with the tax position of non_commercial organizations. In the book they describe the policy of a number of foreign countries regarding taxation of non_commercial organizations and peculiarities of the Russian approach to the taxation of such organizations. Certain recommendations are made on improving the Russian legislation in this sphere.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Research Paper Series.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): 108P ()
taxation; tax; non"commercial organization; Russia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.