Mortgage In Russian Federation In Q1 2014
AbstractIn the 1st quarter of 2014, the total volume of the extended MHL exceeded by 47.43% the volume of loans extended in the 1st quarter of 2013. It is to be noted that within a quarter Rb 334.73bn worth of 198,082 loans was extended. A decrease in the share of the overdue debt on MHL points to continued upgrading of quality of mortgage lending. However, as of April 1, 2014 the total debt on loans with payments overdue for over 180 days increased by 0.11 p.p. as compared to March 1, 2014 and amounted to 1.88%. In 2014, the weighted average rate on MHL in rubles extended from the beginning of the year keeps falling. As of April 1, 2014, it amounted to 12.2%. In March 2014, the weighted average rate on MHL in rubles extended within a month amounted to 12.0%.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2014)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
: REAL ESTATE MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.