Mortgage In Russian Federation In January-February 2014
AbstractIn January-February 2014, Rb 198.175bn worth of 17,797 mortgage housing loans (MHL) were extended which is 1.4 times and 1.5 times more as regards the number of loans and in money terms, respectively, as compared to the indices of January-February 2013. As of March 1, 2014, the outstanding debt on MHL amounted to Rb 2,746 trillion which is 33.73% more than the respective debt as of March 1, 2013. Throughout 2013, the overdue debt as percentage of the outstanding debt on MHL in rubles kept falling and as of March 1, 2014 amounted to 0.98%, while that on MHL in foreign currency rose and as of March 1, 2014 amounted to 12.94%. The debt on MHL with payments overdue for over 180 days decreases as well and amounted to 1.77% of the total debt as of March 1, 2014. The weighted average rate for a month on loans extended from the beginning of the year amounted to 12.3% as of March 1, 2014 against 12.4% for the entire 2013.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2014)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
: REAL ESTATE MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.