The Foreign Trade
AbstractIn a situation of slowdown of global trade growth, growth in the Russian foreign trade turnover is declining, as well. It is to be noted that though during seven months of this year trade with far abroad countries showed positive dynamics there was a recession in relations with CIS states. The Eurasian Economic Commission stepped up its activities to protect the domestic market of the Customs Union in a situation of Russia’s accession to the World Trade Organization.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): 10 (September)
Other versions of this item:
- Nadezhda Volovik, 2012. "The Foreign Trade," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 11, pages 50-54, October.
- Nadezhda Volovik & Karina Kharina, 2012. "The Foreign Trade," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 12, pages 52-56, November.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.