Mortgage In The Russian Federation In H1 2013
AbstractIn 2013, growth in mortgage housing lending continued. In 2013, the volume of the extended mortgage housing loans (Rb 1,354 trillion) exceeded by 31.17% that of 2012. The quality of the portfolio of mortgage housing loans (MHL) kept getting worse: in 2013 the overdue debt fell to Rb 39.5bn with a decrease of its share in the debt to 1.49%; as of January 1, 2014 the debt without overdue payments in the total amount of the debt rose by 0.12 p.p. against January 1, 2013 and amounted to 96.05%, while the share of the defaulted MHL (with payments overdue for over 180 days) fell by 0.48 p.p. and amounted to 1.78%. In 2013, a decrease in the weighted average interest rate on ruble MHL within a month changes for a 0.2 p.p. growth in December to 12.1%.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2014)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
: REAL ESTATE MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.