Mortgage In Russian Federation In September 2013
AbstractAccording to the data of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, in January–August 2013 Rb 784,924bn worth of mortgage housing loans were extended which figure exceeds 1.28 times over the volume of lending in the respective period of 2012. As of September 1, 2013, the outstanding debt of Rb 2.4 trillion exceeded by 34.76% the debt as of September 1, 2012. A positive trend of both reduction of the share of the overdue debt on MHL in rubles in the outstanding debt (1.77% as of September 1, 2013) and growth in the volume and share of the debt on MHL without overdue payments (96.45% as of September 1, 2013) in the total debt prevails. In August 2013, the monthly average rate on MHL in rubles fell by 0.1 p.p. and amounted to 12.4% against 12.9% as of April 1, 2013.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
: REAL ESTATE MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.