Real Sector Of The Economy: Factors And Trends In H1 2013
AbstractThe trend towards slower economic dynamics by basic types of economic activity kept progressing in the period of May thru August 2013. With industrial production stagnating at the level of January–August 2012, manufacturing and electric power production contracted by 0.2% and 1.1% respectively. Freight turnover annual rates have declined since June 2013. Performance of works in the construction industry have become more irregular with declining capital investments. Consumers’ demand which is determined by real wage increases remains the factor that promotes economic growth.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Real economy; trends;
Other versions of this item:
- Olga Izryadnova, 2013. "Real Sector Of The Economy: Factors And Trends In H1 2013," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 8, pages 15-17, August.
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.