Mortgage in the Russian Federation
AbstractIn January-August 2012, mortgage housing loans for Rb 611,561bn were extended which figure is 54% higher than the volume of lending in the respective period of 2011. As of September 1, 2012, the outstanding debt on MHL in the amount of Rb 1,765 trillion exceeded by 34.52% that as of September 1, 2011. The positive trend – a decrease both in the share of the overdue debt on MHL in rubles in the outstanding debt and the share of the volume of defaulted MHL in the total debt – continued. In August 2012, the weighted average rate on MHL in rubles rose by 0.1 p.p. and amounted to 12.3% against 11.4% as of December 1, 2011.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): 11 (October)
Real Estate; Russian Federation; Mortgage;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.