Real Estate Market In The Russian Federation In June 2013
AbstractIn the first five months of 2013, 270108 mortgage housing loans (MHL) for the amount of Rb 435,071bn were granted which is 12.41% and 24.86% higher than in 2012 as regards the number of the loans and their value in monetary terms, respectively. As of June 1, 2013, the outstanding debt on MHL rose by 34.91% as compared to June 1, 2012and amounted to Rb 2,214trillion. In 2013, the share of overdue debt in the outstanding debt on MHL in rubles decreased and amounted to 1.32% as of June 1, 2013, while that on loans in foreign currency increased within the same period to 12.15%. In May 2013, interest rates on MHL rose by 0.1 p.p. as compared to April; it is to be noted that the monthly average rate on loans in rubles amounted to 12.7%, while that on loans in foreign currency extended from the beginning of the year, to 10.1%.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
: REAL ESTATE MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.