Real Estate Market In The Russian Federation In Q1 2013
Abstract126,100 apartments covering a total of 10.4 million square meters floor space were constructed in Q1 2013, accounting for 106.5% against Q1 2012. Average actual cost of construction of 1 square meter in the housing total floor space increased 7.89% in Q1 2013 vs. Q1 2012 and amounted to Rb 34,920. The ratio of the price of 1 square meter of residential floor space in the total floor space in the primary housing market to the cost of construction of 1 square meter of the residential floor space increased by 0.85 p.p. over the same period and stood at 139.75%. State registration of land title for individuals (1,243m title deeds) increased 6.24% in volumes in Q1 2013 vs. Q1 2012. 211480 housing mortgage loans (HMLs), Rb 341,0bn, were issued from January to April 2013, showing an increase of 27.52% vs. April 2012. In April 2013, monthly growth in the weighted average interest rate on ruble HMLs gave way to a decline for the first time since November 2011. The interest rate decreased 0.3 p.p., falling to 12.6%.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2013)
Issue (Month): 7 (July)
: REAL ESTATE MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.