Real Estate in the Russian Federation
AbstractIn July 2012, entities of all the forms of ownership built 52,600 new apartments with the total floorspace of 4.21m sq. meters which is 13.8% more than in July 2011. In the 2nd quarter of 2012, the ratio between the price of a sq. meter of housing on the primary market and the cost of building of a sq. meter of housing amounted to 147.42% against 138.9% in the 1st quarter of 2012. The growth in the outstanding debt on MHL in rubles continued, and as of August 1, 2012 it amounted to Rb 1,572,685bn which is 41.28% more than in August 1, 2011. As regards loans in foreign currency, as of August 1, 2012 the debt on MHL amounted to Rb 137,728bn which is 11.7% less than that as of August 1, 2011.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy in its journal Russian Economic Developments.
Volume (Year): (2012)
Issue (Month): 10 (September)
Real Estate; Russian Federation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- L74 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Construction
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.