Economic Competitiveness - Prerequisite To Accelerate Moldova'S Accession To The European Union
AbstractThe Republic of Moldova continues to swing between East and West, including in its intentions of economic integration. In this context, the paper argues the importance of the European vector of Moldova’s strategic orientation and acceleration; as a prerequisite of this process is considered the assurance and the development of economic competitiveness to a level close to the one achieved by the EU countries, the main reserves in this regard being the attraction of foreign direct investment, improvement of export performance, development of an innovative economy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov in its journal Review of General Management.
Volume (Year): 16 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.spiruharet.ro/facultati/facultate.php?id=7
More information through EDIRC
business internationalization; economic integration; competitiveness; foreign direct investment; foreign economic relations; innovative economy; research and development; economic competitiveness factors.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.