Government Intervention In Economy And Its Impact On Organizations’ Development
AbstractThe macroeconomic environment and governments influence the performance, the behaviour and the future of organizations and industries, as well. The intervention of government in a country’s polices is a matter of many debates, and several concepts and theories about this problem could be found in the literature. The real life emphasizes that some aspects of the theory could be recognized, but nevertheless they are influenced by the specific context of any country. Based on the literature, this paper makes a brief overview on economic cycles and the macroeconomic theories having in view the government intervention in economy. The purpose of this research is to underline the importance of equilibrium between the market forces and government intervention in economy for the sake of the organizations’ development and people’s welfare.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov in its journal Review of General Management.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.spiruharet.ro/facultati/facultate.php?id=7
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomic theories; Government intervention; market forces; organizations’ development; macroeconomic factors.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.