The Value of Flexibility: The Case of a Dual-Fuel Industrial Steam Boiler
AbstractThis paper employs a general model of flexibility to value a dual-fuel industrial steam boiler.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Financial Management Association in its journal Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 22 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (Fall)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of South Florida 4202 E. Fowler Ave. COBA #3331 Tampa, FL 33620
Web page: http://www.fma.org/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Vinicius Andrade Lima & Leonardo Ensslin & Ana Lucia de Miranda Lopes & Ademar Dutra, 2008. "AvaliaÃ§Ã£o de Empresas de Pequeno Porte no Brasil atravÃ©s da Metodologia Construtivista de Apoio Ã DecisÃ£o MCDA-C," Working Papers 10, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Peter-Jan Engelen, 2004. "Criminal Behavior: A Real Option Approach With an Application to Restricting Illegal Insider Trading," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 329-352, May.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/3018 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Courtney Connors to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.