What Americans eat
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Cross Sections.
Volume (Year): (1991)
Issue (Month): Fall ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stewart Tolnay & Patricia Glynn, 1994. "The Persistence of High Fertility in the American South on the Eve of the Baby Boom," Demography, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 615-631, November.
- Cosse, Thomas J. & Weisenberger, Terry M., 2000. "Words versus Actions about Organ Donation: A Four-Year Tracking Study of Attitudes and Self-Reported Behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 297-303, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.