Agriculture: bank lending
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Cross Sections.
Volume (Year): (1990)
Issue (Month): fall ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranbir Singh Fougat & Chaitanya Joshi & Kalyani Kulkarni & Sushil Kumar & Anand Patel & Amar Sakure & Jigar Mistry, 2014. "Rapid Development of Microsatellite Markers for Plantago ovata Forsk.: Using Next Generation Sequencing and Their Cross-Species Transferability," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 199-216, June.
- Allen, Robert C., 1997. "Agricultural Marketing and the Possibilities for Industrialization in the Soviet Union in the 1930s," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 387-410, October.
- Marouane Baslam & Idoia Garmendia & Nieves Goicoechea, 2013. "Enhanced Accumulation of Vitamins, Nutraceuticals and Minerals in Lettuces Associated with Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungi (AMF): A Question of Interest for Both Vegetables and Humans," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 188-209, March.
- Matthew J. Bell & Brendan R. Cullen & Ian R. Johnson & Richard J. Eckard, 2012. "Modelling Nitrogen Losses from Sheep Grazing Systems with Different Spatial Distributions of Excreta," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(4), pages 282-294, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.