Performance of residential mortgages in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1994)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arindam Bandyopadhyay & Asish Saha, 2011. "Distinctive demand and risk characteristics of residential housing loan market in India," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(6), pages 703-724, November.
- Krupnick, Alan & Blackman, Allen, 1999.
"Location Efficient Mortgages: Is the Rationale Sound?,"
dp-99-49-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Allen Blackman & Alan Krupnick, 2001. "Location-Efficient Mortgages: Is the Rationale Sound?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 633-649.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2001:i:apr:p:103-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Natalia Gallardo & Roberto Stein, 2010. "The Determinants of Household Debt Defa," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 574, Central Bank of Chile.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.